Massage is simply beneficial!
All massages are given in a quiet, modern cabin ~ surrounded by a peaceful natural setting. Massage has many benefits:
- Decreases pain, muscle spasms, tension and chronic holding.
- Increases circulation and blood flow.
- Causes deeper breathing, allowing in more oxygen.
- Decreases the “flight or fight” response in the brain.
- Quiets our busy minds and offers stillness.
- Increases clarity of mind-body.
- Brings us back to our natural state of wellbeing.
Types of Massage:
- Relaxation Massage
- Senior/Elder Massage
- Hospice/End of Life Massage – People of all ages (will travel to home).
- Injury Massage: Auto and L&I injures. (Insurance covers treatment).
- Other: Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Cancer Oncology, Fibromylagia, Headaches.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through all of us and causes us to live. If one’s “life force energy” is low or blocked, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.